Kroger doubles coupons up to 50 cents. Some of the coupons that match up with this deal...
From today's paper (1/24) in smart source:
- Chex Mix (50 cents off 2) or there are printable coupons for 50 cents off 1 that will double - the chocolate chex mix varieties ARE included in the sale. Final price after deal & cpn: = 49 cents if use printable, $1 each if paper cpn
- Orville Redenbacher popcorn ($1 off 2) - final price after deal & cpn = $1.49 each
- Orville Redenbacher Poppycock (50 cents off 1 - doubles) - it's like Cracker Jacks kind of - final price after deal & cpn = 99 cents
- Kraft cheese (shredded, block, or singles ($1 off 2) - final price after deal & cpn = 49 cents each
- Brawny papertowels ($1 off 1 pack 8 rolls) - final price after deal & cpn= $4.49
- Johnsonville smoked bratwurst ($1 off 2) - HT has this on sale right now for $2.99, but it's $2.49 if purchased at Kroger as part of this deal, plus the cpn it would be $2 each pack.
- Finish Electrosol gelpacs or tabs dishwasher detergent ($2.50 off 1) - HIGH VALUE CPN expires at the end of the month! If used as part of this deal, your detergent will only be 50 cents. I love these things, too; so convenient!
- Jello ($1 off 2) - I got this cpn reference off Sue Stock's database but couldn't find the actual coupon. I'm not sure if I clipped it and used it already, but if you find it, your Jello will probably be free
- Oscar Meyer cold cuts ($1 off 2) - final price after deal & cpn= about $2 each
- ChiChi's salsa ($1 off 2) - final price after deal & cpn = about 50 cents each
You could do it cheaper if you buy the jello :-)