Friday, November 13, 2009

"How to Buy Things for Free" at drugstores, clothing stores, and more

Ok, I know I've already posted several things today (TGIF!) but this one I thought was really good. Another one from Wallet Pop (a site I link to on this blog, see links on the left).

How to Buy Things for Free - Wallet Pop

It goes through savings at many other types of stores other than supermarkets like drugstores, clothing stores, superstores like Target and Walmart, and supercenters like BJs, Costco, and Sam's Club. I have yet to really venture into these arenas except for getting my $25 gift card with my new prescriptions at CVS. But it definitely seems like you can get some great deals. Old Navy is definitely putting some great ones out there this season. Many of the online stores are going to start doing more free shipping deals as the holidays approach as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment