Anyway, here are some of the best deals from today:
- Tropicana 50 -orig. 3.49 this is the 50% less sugar variety so I think it has some kind of stevia in it - anyway it's the eVIC special this week so eVIC price is $1.77 (pay no attention to the sign next to it) - the coupon was in 11/15 Red Plum for $1 off - now I didn't realize it was for $1 off 2 until I went to check out, but they gave it to me anyway, making my OJ 77 cents. Otherwise you'll have to buy 2 - you can only get 1 at the eVIC price, the other is at the VIC price of $2.50. Also - keep in mind that occasionally they'll let you use a coupon that is for a specific variety of a brand item for another variety. I didn't try this with this coupon, but you could :-) If so, let me know how it goes.
- Caribou Coffee (D is a coffee snob and this is the only coffee sold in the grocery store he'll drink. Snooty McSnooterson - love you hun!) Anyway - orig. 9.99 per 12oz bag. sale price 6.99. coupons for $2 off in 9/13 and 11/1 Red Plum - final price $4.99 per bag. Or there are some online printables (check couponmom.com) for $1 off.
- Kix cereal - orig. 2.99, sale price $2 - printable coupon for 75 cents off doubles to 1.50 making final price 50 cents
- Honey Nut Cheerios - orig. 3.59, sale price $2 - printable coupon for 55 cents off doubles to $1.10 - final price 90 cents - or you could use the 50 cents off two general mills cereals in the 11/8 smart source and get two boxes at $1.50 each
- Green Giant Specialty canned corn (like southwest style or chipotle) - orig. 1.45 per can, sale price is $1 - coupon for 40 cents off two in 11/15 general mills insert doubles to 80 cents - final price for 2 is $1.20 (or 60 cents each)
- Frenchs Taste Topper Onions (you know, on top of the green bean casserole?) - orig. 3.99 per can, sale price 3.49 - coupon in 11/8 smart source for 50 cents off doubles to $1 - final price 2.49
- Triscuits - orig. 3.55 per box - BOGO makes them $1.77 each (if you buy one, it rings up as half price). Coupon in 11/8 smart source for $1 off Nabisco crackers makes them 77 cents. Or there are a couple printables out there for 50 cents off two, doubles to $1, make them $1.28 per box for 2
- Scotties facial tissues - orig. $1.69 per box, BOGO makes them 84 cents each plus there are multiple coupons - dates are 10/25, 8/9, 9/13, 11/15 all in the Red Plum circulars for 50 cents off 3 - doubles to $1 off 3. The math is a bit tricky, but overall it comes out to final price of 51 cents per box for the reg or aloe varieties.
- Ziploc containters - orig. 3.49, BOGO makes price for one 1.75 - coupon in 11/15 smart source is for 1.50 off two. Final price for 2 $1.99 or $1 each pack
- Pillsbury Crescent rolls - orig. 2.09, sale price 1.67 - there a bunch of online printables for these but also multiple coupons from the smart source circulars on the following dates: 9/13, 10/4, 10/25, 11/8 and 11/15 for either 50 cents off two or 25 cents off 1. The final price with doubling of coupon is 2.34 for 2 or 1.17 each - these are nice to have around to add last minute to a meal
- Plumrose bacon - orig. 3.99 pkg., sale price 2.47 - there have been some $1 off fresh pork coupons hanging out in the meat section lately and I've snagged a bunch, so I used these for two packages today. final price was $1.47 each. They were out of the pork coupons today though and so am I so that may be the last of my cheap pork deals.
- Coca Cola fridge packs are BOGO (usually 5.99 each so about $3 each now)
- Green Giant Veggies are BOGO ( Usually 75 cents each so they are about 37 cents each right now)
- HT black beans 67 cents
- Ripe mangos orig. 1.59 each - sale makes them 75 cents each
- bunch broccoli (K's favorite!) - only 99 cents
- Thomas's bages BOGO orig 3.99 so $1.99 each
- Top Care brand allergy meds are typically 22.99 for 45 ct. on sale 14.49
Also, my HT on University in Durham had Eggo Waffles. They don't usually, there's been a sign up that they've been out for a while, so I bought some even though they were not on sale (gasp!) for the nostalgia of it. I bought the family pack though which is a little cheaper due to buying in bulk. If you haven't heard, there have been production issues with Eggos and they may not be back on the shelves for a very long time.
I'm planning to check out Target this week too - I have target coupons that came in the mail and some manufacturer's coupons to match up with it, like $1 off Ore Ida Mashed Potatoes target coupon AND $1 off the same product manufacturer's coupon. You CAN double these up! There are some others as well, but I'll let you know when I use them.
I'll be posting again regarding my Black Friday plans as I make them. It's less than a week away now! Time to get on http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/ to create a plan of attack!