Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Some hard learned coupon lessons...

FYI - I've been not so thrilled with couponmom.com lately. I've found it to be easier and more accurate to just look at the Harris Teeter specials that I get via email (you can click on them and see all of them from your email link), and then find the needed coupons in Sue Stock's coupon database. http://projects.newsobserver.com/taking_stock

I've been checking both just to cover all areas. Keep in mind, the printable coupons aren't noted in these databases, so you may have coupons for things that are on special already printed out. Sometimes these coupons as better than the ones in the paper (55 cents off one package instead of off two, for example), and they have always doubled or tripled for me even if they say "do not double or triple."

No comments:

Post a Comment