Friday, October 30, 2009

Boston Market deals - one ends on Halloween!

You snooze, you lose chicken. My mom sent me a coupon for a $1 chicken meal at Boston Market last week. I didn't print it out, and now Boston Market has yanked that promotion due to it's popularity (darn!)

But I did visit the website to check for other promotions and found that there is a "2 Kids Eat Free" promotion that is ending tomorrow (Halloween). You can get up to 4 free kids meals with a family dinner package. But the kids needs to be present to claim their meals. Could be a great option for a pre-trick or treat dinner!

There are several other coupons available on their site ($1 off an indivdual meal, $2 off a $10 purchase, and $4 off a $20 purchase) These are supposedly good until the end of November. Unless they become too popular, I guess!

Hey, who remembers when it was just Boston Chicken? Still tasty after all these years...

No comments:

Post a Comment