Saturday, March 27, 2010

Third Pass - HT Triples 3/27/10

Ok, today I spent $49 and saved $68 (losing steam I guess) :-)

Too tired right now to post all the deals from today but one big one was the Pillsbury deal. A bunch of the Pillsbury refrigerated bread doughs (you know, Cresent Rolls, Biscuits, Cinnamon Rolls) are on sale and there are always a ton of coupons both in the inserts and printables. The thing that makes these such a great deal today is the OYNO coupons you get when you buy. I bought 5 of them and got a $3 off your next order catalina coupon at checkout. I think you can get $4 off if you buy 6 or more.

There are some new cpns coming out in the paper tomorrow so I'll be making at least one more trip. So far this time around I've spent about $90 and saved about $203.

No comments:

Post a Comment