Monday, June 21, 2010

Super Doubles Starts THIS Wednesday 6/23!

As you've probably noticed, I've been busy lately so I haven't been posting much (sorry!) - I wanted to give you all a heads up about Harris Teeter Super Doubles coming up Wednesday (that's where coupons $1 to $1.99 will double in addition to their usual "up to 99 cents" coupons). Also there was a peelie stand in the frozen food section of my HT that had a ton of $1 off coupons that could be used next week. I especially liked the Oikos Greek Yogurt ones - $1 off a 5.3oz cup! They will be free next week if that cpn doubles. They say "not subject to doubling on them" but the serial number starts with a 5, which usually means they will double anyway. If the serial number starts with a 9 they usually won't double. There are some great deal lists going on Sue Stock's blog, Hot Coupon World, and Savvy Dollar (links to the left) so enjoy!

One thing I haven't thought to do which apparently everyone but me does is to check the typical price of items but using the "online shopping" feature on HT's website. You can then see how much you will save with your coupon. Food for thought... I'll probably try to hit HT on the way to work Wednesday to get some of the free stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment