Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September is National Coupon Month - who knew?

I know a lot of people with September birthdays, but those have all been eclipsed by my new favorite September celebration: National Coupon Month (who knew?)

To celebrate, Red Plum is doing September Dash 4 Deals this month. There will be special printable coupons and deals each day of the month this month. Today's was a 20% off coupon at Kmart when I checked. Check it out: www.redplum.com/dash

Do you know of any other celebrations for National Coupon Month?

1 comment:

  1. To further celebrate this month, I wanted to inform everyone about a new application that tracks how much you have saved with coupons.

    The application allows you to enter your coupon savings (The store, amount saved, and date are entered). You can generate a report from your coupon savings and post it to your Facebook wall or blog. I am an avid coupon user, but I was surprised that in less then 3 months I managed a savings of over $667.60 using coupons. Enough savings for a recent trip to Hawaii!

    The application has turned in a competition between my husband and I to see how much we can save using coupons this year. US and Canadian stores are built in but any store is available to be entered.

    The free application is available at http://www.groceryalerts.ca/coupontracker.

    ReplyDelete